Tuesday, October 6, 2009

One small step after another

I had the courage to create two blogs, one for my advanced level group and other for my basic level group, and present them to my students. I took them to the computer lab and explained what I expected from them. They commented on the posts and posted them successfully. Of all my students, only one shared he didn´t think it was important and that we could be doing other things rather than writing for a blog, but the others enjoyed it very much, although I admit they were a little reluctant at first. Some are not used to expressing themselves and others claimed not to be creative enough, but I managed to convince them otherwise. Check it out:
writingloungeforstudents.blogspot.com and writingloungeforstudents1b2.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment