Friday, November 11, 2011

The kids are on fire!!!



Unlike the previous semesters, this year I focused on working digitally with my teens groups. Boy, did they work!!! Of course, there were a few uncooperative students, either because they don´t have a computer at home, which would make it difficult for them to carry out tasks assigned for homework, for example) or because they were not interested at all. In other cases, there were some technical glitches on the way. Nevertheless,  most of them got involved, as much as possible, in each and every project proposed, which was a total of five. I had never thought it would be possible to carry out so many digital activities in one semester. I'm super excited to show you guys the result. The thing is... As soon as I organize everything in its place, I'll post it here. See you!!!

2 comments:

  1. My dearest Cleide,

    I'm on fire to hear about your semester experience going deeper in the digital realm. I can't wait to see your students' work! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete