Thursday, September 17, 2009

"Now" is the time

"The past is history, the future is a mistery and now is a gift. That´s why it´s called present."(ancient saying).I don´t know why I remembered this saying. I remember hearing that in the film Kung Fu Panda by Disney. It just popped into my head. I was wondering if I could relate it to this blog somehow. After having started this blog, just now I realize that no matter what you did in the past with your students regarding writing, it´s never too late to change, to reinvent, to explore the unknown. We also can not predict what results we will get, whether they will enjoy the task or not or whether they will be able to do it or not. All we have to rely on is the present, make a move, dare to try something new now, not to wait for the next semester, or a more appropriate time because maybe then, we´ll be more likely to succeed. Now is the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment